Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

So I had it all set in my head that I was going to do a Valentine's Day post for ya'll. But winter had other ideas. We've got about 12" of snow on the ground here in NOVA, which is definitely enough for me to be enjoying my 2nd snow day! Love that I get to spend the day with my Valentine's! 
So anyway, my Valentine's Day post will have to wait until sometime next week. Instead I thought I would share a few glimpses of my classroom with you. Bear in mind that these were taken earlier this week, which is in the middle of the year. Which means.....it's no longer completely neat and organized :) Also, I took the pictures with my iPhone so they aren't the best quality! Here's a few of my guided reading table/desk and the student desks from the front of the room. 
Here's the view of my whole group area and a portion of my library. I am SOOO lucky to have a Smartboard and ELMO. I'm not sure how I could teach without them anymore!

Here is a look at the student cubbies. They don't keep too much in them, just their math workbooks, vocabulary workbook, and data binders. 
And the back! 
That's pretty much it! I've been in this room for 4 years so it's become my home. I don't change the layout too much anymore since I've found what works best for me. My theme is polka dots, although it's not overwhelming, just accents. I look forward to sharing some of my classroom procedures with you in my upcoming posts! Happy Valentine's Day ya'll! 


No comments:

Post a Comment