Sunday, February 9, 2014

My First Post!

Last week one of the vocabulary words in my 2nd grade class was overcome. It reminded me that I needed to OVERCOME my fear of blogging! I've been trying to start a blog for what feels like F.O.R.E.V.E.R. I would come to the page, feel completely overwhelmed, and run away from it for a few months. Rinse and repeat. But I've decided that this is THE YEAR for me to become a blogger. I read and gain so much knowledge from so many wonderful blogs that I want to try to inspire someone else in some small way. Or at least make them feel better about themselves by showcasing my shortcomings. Anyway, this is my attempt! Thanks for coming along for the ride!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen! Hopefully I can learn how to network and such! Thanks for being so encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete